Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Few Things I Should Say...

I say the same thing over and over at the beginnings of these things... so let's just go with it.

1. If you haven't already noticed, I adore lists. I just work better with them.
2. I leave for Africa tomorrow. I have my bag packed, my malaria medicine, and every other medicine imaginable between Alicia and I. I have too many clothes, but feel like they might not be enough. How do I pack when I've never been there for that long?
3. Things I've done in the states today because I'm not going to be able to for a while: go to Target (please... who knew I wouldn't go there?), eat pizza (even though I'm not supposed to with this new esophogitus mess I have), and eat ice cream (who can get enough of such a good thing?).
4. I'm ready... peace, peace, peace today about leaving and being there. Thank you Jesus!
5. Exciting... what an adventure I'm on and what a great God to serve!

Lastly, please feel free to leave comments or e-mail me... I would love to hear from you! Love you all! -Melis

2 comments:

  1. Awww....! We all love you too Miss! Have fun! You will be in my prayers everyday! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    Keep us updated. Praying for you while you are in Africa.

    ReplyDelete