Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet Things...

So I've decided to make a list of things I would consider sweet, especially after watching a few ridiculous men on The Bachelorette be somewhat stupid, it is good to be reminded of some sweet things in my life... (Note: I could go on forever, but will obviously have to stop somewhere)

1. Sweet Tea (I am from the South... this is top priority.)
2. Jake, Kiptyn, and Ed on the Bachelorette (the girls I watch it with would more than agree)
3. Notes that were never asked for (I've gotten so many from students this year and some, okay maybe more than some, have brought me to tears as I have read them over and over again over the last few days.)
4. Boys opening the door (Oh a gentleman- where is he to be found?)
5. A good laugh, especially the ones that bring me to tears (especially with Katie, what a goof)
6. Good books
7. Chocolate or food in general (I have been told by R that he always sees me eating... it's probably true.)
8. A pool--- it is so, so hot here, sometimes I wonder what I was thinking
9. T-shirts (I hate dressing up all the time.)
10. When He speaks because I have not listened in so long
11. Last but not least, the inspiration that so many of my students have given me in e-mails, blogs, cards, notes, or pictures... they mean the world to me and I wish I could adopt them all... maybe one day! They make my job worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment