Monday, June 15, 2009

P.S.

A few things I should mention:


1. Ed left The Bachelorette last night... I am sad about that.... liked him...He was about to be fired so it was definitely reasonable but it just makes me wonder what life could be like for me in the future... not that he would be in it... I'm a little more rational than that.

2. In one of the the pictures on a previous blog... Robert is on the left, Bruno is on the right.

3. I am so overly emotional, I can't stand it... I am watching Madea Goes to Jail and it's not really helping the balance of emotions at all.

4. I am so nervous. I have peace about what God wants me to do in Africa and that he wants me to be there but as mentioned before... I keep feeling gross.

5. I move into my house officially tomorrow but I am a wimp and I'm a little scared to sleep there, so I will probably be sleeping on Katie's couch which will offer enough laughs for an entire year.

6. Last but not least, something that I should have mentioned before. This past Saturday, I got to hang out with 3 of the most amazing girls ever! We watched music videos (I miss that!), just talked, laughed, and ate ice cream-- my favorite things. Plus the Brownie Sundae was AMAZING (and I'm not exaggerating)! Girls-you're the best and you made my weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! Thanks Miss! There ar definetly more
    "girly" weekends to come!

    ReplyDelete