Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally!

So this will be very quick. First things first, our team in Africa has a blog that we have been trying to update. The address is www.hope-4africa.blogspot.com. If you want to see details and some pictures of our work, check that one out. Africa has been phenomenal. We have been very busy doing quite a bit of different things. We are still in South Africa and are planning (hopefully) on going to Zambia tomorrow. We have had some problems with the vehicle we are taking, hence the "hopefully." We have worked with over a couple of thousand kids and God has broken my heart. He continues to give me vision as to what I should do when I get back to America as well as what life could look like for me in the future! (Scary!) Please continue to pray for us as we travel for the next few days between border stops and crazy African roads. Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts so far! They have definitely made a difference! I have been encouraged and have seen over and over again why God wanted me to be here. More than anything, He is changing me. Crazy, wild changes and we will see what happens in the near future! I love you and all and miss you!
-Melis

2 comments:

  1. THanks for the update! I am praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I am writing you a message on facebook to update you on the Bachelorette! If you need me to send it to you another way, like email or on here or something let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete