Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dear Church.


Dear Church---

Lift up your eyes to Jesus. He is STILL as sovereign as He was 4 years ago and as He was yesterday and He's still in control and still know's what's going on. It's amazing how quick I am to look at the situation around me, at my school, in my apartment complex, on the road, everywhere and make rash decisions about the people in those places without knowing anything about them. Let us stop standing back with our arms crossed pledging allegiance to a specific political party and being angry at all the other Americans who do not agree. Let us act like the church. If we as the church acted like the church, we would eliminate poverty, have good relations with most other countries, change the face of education and healthcare and so many other things. So do not sit still my friends... now or ever for that matter is not the time to do so. We must move, we must pray for our families, our friends, our neighbors, our co-workers, our government leaders. We must do something. There must be something different in us that many people have not seen for the last month. We believe in Jesus and we must put our faith out, not just on paper and not just in our church buildings. We must move. Instead of complaining, are you doing something? Are you praying for someone? Are you being Jesus?
I urge you to go there... to be Light... to change something for the name of the Kingdom.

I'm not there... I'm praying too... I'm in it for Kingdom Change. -Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment