Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things I Don't Understand...

I don't understand a lot of things lately. So this is basically a rant of things that I feel like complaining about because I don't understand them...
1. Why people get their driver's license at K-Mart... and still they can drive regular cars on the road and drive however they feel like it at the moment.
2. Why boys don't say what they mean.
3. Why I have to repeat the things that get on my nerves repeatedly at school so that they get it.
4. Why I have to pull my hair out and do some type of dance to remind my kids that I care about them sometimes.
5. Why people don't understand the word "NO." It's the same in all languages so seriously, what is the problem?
6. Why I miss very obvious things and then ask stupid questions.
7. Why my boys at school treat me better than some other guys I know (definitely not all of them but for sure some of them).
8. Why people don't listen the first time
9. Why I don't remember everything... it would make a lot of things easier and I would stay out of trouble more.
10. Why I make people feel like they're not good enough.
11. What I can completely change about myself in a 3 step process to become less intimidating.
12. Why everybody else in the city of Las Vegas wants the same coat that I do.
13. Why winter is necessary.
14. Why life doesn't go like planned... oh well... might as well face that reality.

That's my rant on that. Thanks for tuning in.
-Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment