Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things I've Missed This Summer...

There are so many amazing things that I have experienced this summer. I have loved it but there are also things that I have missed, just because I haven't been in the states, so over the past few days I have tried to catch up but there are still a few things that I haven't had that I hope to either have (food wise) or experience...

1. Ice cream: Yes, I had some, but not as much as I've had in the last few days, especially because my throat is disgusting and ice cream has felt better than anything else because I don't have to chew it up and swallow it, it just works. (Sorry for the gross details.)
2. Sweet Tea: I haven't had any yet, but I missed it.
3.Target: Oh my love for Target runs very deep... if you know me, you understand, even my kids at school know that this is my favorite place.
4. Dr. Pepper: They have Coke in glass bottles, and Fanta, and Sprite but not Dr. Pepper. From what I understand, you don't find that much in foreign countries but it is by far, my favorite soft drink.
5. Real Ketchup: They have tomato sauce, but it's sweet, and quite frankly, it's just not ketchup.
6. Flavored Cereal: Zambia just doesn't have nasty for you, a lot of calories, fatty cereal and that's my favorite kind so anything with sugar in the cereal aisle- here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment