Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Days of School

We have officially had 2 days of school so far and they have already been full of fun stories. I think I'm going to have some really great kids (keep your fingers crossed) and that they are going to do well this year. Many of them have older brothers and sisters or cousins and friends that I had last year or the year before. It is also so interesting to see if they behave similarly to their family and friends and usually they do. I already have some little trouble makers that kinda laugh about it and students that I am able to laugh with. My first period is very animated and 2nd and 7th are so small! I have less than 20 kids in 2nd and 7th... I almost don't know what to do with myself! What do we do with kids when there are less than 30 something kids!?! Katie and I have already been maintaining our psychopathia (that's what I'll call it) for the year so that there are no surprises for our kids and she has also scared some of them because she told them that we were close. To prove that, Katie told one of the boys today something that I had said to her yesterday and he looked at her and said, "You guys do talk about everything! When do you do that?" So she just said that we talk every hour, on the hour. He's a pretty funny kid though and I feel sure I'll have more stories to come. He is so much like the boys I was closest to last year so hopefully we'll have a good year! In other news, well I think there is not any unfortunately... so carry on with your fantastic weeks of work, school, and play! I'll give you more updates later or a rant on something that I feel sure you will enjoy. -Melis

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Remember, they will never be able to replace us! Class of '13!!!! Even if my cousin is in your class, she will never be better than me jkjk! Lol :p I miss Miss K sooooooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete