Monday, December 14, 2009

"Negative Nancy" starring Me... and the Sequel "Positive Polly" also starring Me

A list of negative things that I complain about on a regular basis, or things that just annoy me that I don't verbally complain about, just with body langugage...
1. Stupid people saying stupid things
2. Ungrateful people
3. People that can't drive
4. People that don't know to merge
5. Students who don't know how to keep their mouths closed
6. People who do drugs and then yell at other people
7. Dirty dishes
8. Whiners... whining about people who whine and things that make other people whine
9. People who don't say the pledge
10. Bossy people who are lazy
11. People who are lazy in general
12. When my heel gets stuck in the crack of the sidewalk
13. Popping gum

On that note, I'll make a list of positive things...
1. My own bed to sleep in
2. Money to buy the things I need
3. Great cards
4. Bookstores
5. Sweet things that people say or send in text messages
6. Getting flowers
7. Sincere apologies
8. Being a "homie"
9. Laughing and being with friends
10. Family, holidays, special occasions, home.

Happy Holidays!
-Melis

1 comment:

  1. Haha; this is just something that I absolutely love!!!! Especially the part about your heels getting stuck in the cracks of the side-walk! Only one thing bothers me, you have three more negatives than positives, so here's something to even it out...11.)You are wonderful and amazing! 12.)God's blessed you with a friend like me! 13.)There are plenty of kids in the toys section at Wal-Mart!!!! SMILE :D

    ReplyDelete