Monday, August 11, 2014

You remain near.

My prayer today.... 

Jesus-
Thank you for your unchanging faithfulness to me. Thank you that you do not leave or forsake me. You do not walk away when I give up for a minute or cry or when I find myself so discouraged. You remain near. So beautifully near. When I distance myself and I run. You are a patient chaser, so gentle with my thoughts, insecurities, inadequacies, and short comings. When I drop everything to pursue momentary pleasures- you still love me. Deeply. With kindness and compassion. 

You let me be real and raw and honest and authentic. You are truly "loving toward all You have made." Thank you for what you are doing in me, even when I fear it and I don't understand it and I, sometimes, don't even like it. You remain near. So beautifully near and I absolutely love that about you. 

Love, Melissa 


No comments:

Post a Comment