Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dreams and Plans.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have spent quite a bit of time thinking and dreaming about what I would like to see happen within my lifetime. I think that God has been sovereign in giving me things to process and things to think about at the same time. I have found myself dreaming about what my dreams are... maybe it's the malaria medicine. :) Who knows? Anywho, there are so many dreams and desires I have for life and more than anything, I so desire to make God the center of it all and really more than that, that he would be the center of me so that every decision I make is what He wants for me. I'm not worried or stressed about this... I just want him to be at the center of it all. Psalm 119:37 says, "Turn my eyes from looking at what is worthless; give me life in your ways." (Holman Standard)... another version or paraphrase I've read says, "Turn me away from wanting anything but you." ....sigh.... anything but you.... anything. That is my prayer, as I pursue dreams, desires, wants and loves for my life.

May Christ be the center of You. May He be seen and pursued by You... Him above all else. Just a thought. ;)
-Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment