Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jake... you're an idiot.

Dear Jake (from the Bachelor),
I just want to write you a letter to tell you that I am extremely upset with your choice of Vienna and want to know that if I ever see you... I'm going to stare at you for just a minute (because you are so nice to look at) and then I'm going to tell you off. I am going to say thank you to begin with though because I think you should be thanked and here's why... You had the perfect girl, Tenley, and you chose someone below you... sad for you. However, in this choosing, what you said without saying it is that she's too perfect for you which is the same thing Jillian told you and you were upset about it... don't complain about things if you are going to turn around and make the same decision. So back to the thank you... thank you for letting every good, decent, beautiful and caring and kind girl in America know that nice, good boys only pick the blondes with no common sense who only care about looks. Yes, I'm sure Vienna is nice sometimes but I mean honestly Tenley was golden for you and I think you couldn't stand that she was that amazing. I hope that in a couple of years when Tenley is with a man who treats her right that you are by yourself in a store reading about her and how happy she is and you become pretty upset because you are ALONE. I think you deserve someone like Tenley really but if you're going to be pathetic, then you deserve Vienna. I mean really... good luck with that one... you just dissappointed 98% of America... and your family if they were being honest. So happy trails to you and if I see you... I'm still going to say thank you and hope that one day that the guy I fall in love with is better than me but still thinks I'm too good for him.
Sincerely, Melissa
P.S. I still think you're an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. "...and hope that one day that the guy I fall in love with is better than me but still thinks I'm too good for him." Precious :)

    ReplyDelete