Tuesday, February 10, 2009

# 1

So here we go... first one and there's so much going on in my heart.

1. I am so overwhelmed by school. I don't think I've taken on too much but I didn't realize that teaching involved carrying the burdens of 160 other people at the same time. Sometimes I actually like this, but not today. Bad girl fight, finding out about some kids on drugs, just a little too much for my system. I need a vacation, as in 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere to read and do nothing, not a 3 day weekend. Who seriously started calling that a vacation anyway?

2. Next, I am so thankful that God is restoring my relationships with so many people that I dearly miss and very much love. It has been longer and more hurtful than I thought it would be but it is so good for all of us to be healing. I am so incredibly thankful and excited to have these people back in my life!

3. Lastly so we can make this a quick one (my kids laughed at me today because I got distracted by talking about distractions, oh the irony...) I am so ready for summer. Praying and thinking about Africa... which just makes my heart beat faster or going somewhere else. I cannot wait and will definitely keep you posted.

Pray for my kids.... I have some huge concerns for a few of them at this point but at the same time am very proud of so many of my other ones! Halfway through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment